Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ah the joys of witchy books :)

I have been a busy little bee tonight! I sat down and listed 16 new books between the website and ebay. Actually, most of the ones on ebay are also on the website too and just now made their way onto ebay finally lol :)
 
The hardest part about listing books is I have trouble staying focused. I started flipping through it, then I start coveting, then I just want to ditch the whole thing and go read for awhile! Reading is one of the best things you can do. It helps you learn and grow. You discover new aspects of things you know, and you discover things that you didn't even realize you didn't know. All in all, it is one of the most important things you can do to further your personal and spiritual growth.
 
New books listed on ebay today:
 
 
New books listed on the website today:
 
 
Hopefully I will have time to get more listed tomorrow. Merry Part!
 
)O(
Anyanka
 
You can visit my website at http://www.thewitchescupboard.com

No comments: