Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Review of Amber Benson's new book

Bitter by books has a review of Amber Benson's new book, Death's Daughter http://bittenbybooks.com/?p=4871. I never even knew she was an author! I just always knew her as Tara from Buffy the Vampire Slayer hehe :)

The story has an interesting concept. A young woman discovers she has been suppressing the knowledge that she is Death's daughter, and is charged with the task of taking over for her father during a crisis. But it isn't so easy. She actually has to qualify for the position. Should be interesting to see what tasks she must complete.

In this day and age, as books & movies continue to push all stories through as if they are new, it is refreshing to see a creative story line such as this. I hear it is riddled with off beat humor, which is right up my alley, so I look forward to reading this new book!

No comments: